BURGERVILLE PROMOTION HARVEST FEAST SWEEPSTAKES
Congratulations to our Harvest Feast Sweepstakes Winners!
· Burgerville Meals for a family of 4, for a year: Scott F, a guest of Carman Drive’s Burgerville
· 10 (ten) $30 Gift Card Packs: Sam A, a guest of Beaverton’s Burgerville
· Wild Alaskan Crab: Don M, a guest of Gladstone’s Burgerville
· Wild Alaskan Crab: Robert D, a guest of St. John’s Burgerville
· Wild Alaskan Crab: Travis S, a guest of Convention Center’s Burgerville
· Wild Alaskan Crab: John M, a guest of Canby’s Burgerville
· Wild Alaskan Crab: Michael K, a guest of Canby’s Burgerville
· Niman Ranch Ham: Rob M, a guest of Cascade Park’s Burgerville
· Niman Ranch Ham: Candice S, a guest of Scholls & Allen’s Burgerville
· Niman Ranch Ham: Jeff B, a guest of Salmon Creek’s Burgerville and Hazel Dell’s Burgerville
· Niman Ranch Ham: Annette C, a guest of The Height’s Burgerville
· Niman Ranch Ham: Nancy P, a guest of Cascade Park’s Burgerville
· Diestel Free-Range Turkey: John M, a guest of Glisan and 82nd Burgerville
· Diestel Free-Range Turkey: Patricia A, a guest of St. John’s Burgerville
· Diestel Free-Range Turkey: TBA (guest has not yet signed release form)
· Lummi Island Wild Smoked Salmon: Scott H, a guest of Vancouver Mall’s Burgerville
· Lummi Island Wild Smoked Salmon: William G, a guest of Carman Drive’s Burgerville
· Lummi Island Wild Smoked Salmon: Matthew S, a guest of Monmouth’s Burgerville
· Lummi Island Wild Smoked Salmon: TBA (guest has not yet signed release form)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on October 31, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). Every 3rd time you make any purchase at a participating Burgerville Restaurant during the Promotion Period and present your registered Burgerville Card before the transaction is complete, you will automatically submit an entry. Each automatic entry must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific time on October 31, 2013 to be eligible for the random drawing. Only Burgerville Cards registered by October 30, 2013 will be included in the drawing.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: On a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) plus daytime and evening telephone numbers. (If you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.” Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification.) Mail your entry in a hand addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to:
109 W 17th Street
Vancouver, WA 98660, to be received by November 5, 2013. Limit one entry per stamped envelope. Illegible and/or incomplete entries are void.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Winner(s) will be selected in random drawings on or about November 8th from among all eligible Burgerville Card entries and mailed entries received by the entry deadline date. Winners will be notified either by telephone, mail, or email. Decisions of judges are final. Limit one prize per family/household. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Burgerville Card entries and mailed entries received by the entry deadline date.
4. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One (1) Grand Prize –
“Burgerville Meals for 4 for a Year”, represented as $160 loaded to the winning guest’s Rewards Card every month on the 1st Monday of the
month between December 1, 2013 and November 30, 2014. ARV: $1,920. One (1) 1st Prize – Ten $30 Burgerville Gift Cards. ARV: $300. Five (5) 2nd Prizes – 1 case of Wild Caught Alaskan Brown King Crab Selects. ARV: $100. Five (5) 3rd Prizes – An 8-10lb. Spiral Sliced Gold Foil Wrapped Uncured ham with glaze packet. Raised humanely and without antibiotics or added growth hormones. ARV: $60. Three (3) 4th Prizes – A Diestel Turkey Ranch free-range turkey, without antibiotics or added growth hormones. ARV: $37.50. Four (4) 5th Prizes – Wild-Caught Smoked Salmon Fillets from Lummi Island Wild, approximately 2 lbs. ARV: $26.00
5. GENERAL RULES: Open only to residents of the states of Oregon and Washington, age 18 or older as of 10/1/2013. Employees of The Holland Inc DBA Burgerville and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e. Niman Ranch, Diestel, Lummi Island, Odyssey and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Burgerville is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, postage due mail, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, cards scanned incorrectly, or other technical errors of any kind. Burgerville reserves the right to cancel or modify the automatic entry portion of the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Burgerville, in its sole discretion. If the automatic entry portion is so cancelled, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Burgerville Card entries received prior to the time of termination and all eligible mailed entries received by the entry deadline. In the event a potential winner entered via a Burgerville Card and a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive prize, entries made via Burgerville Card will be declared made by the authorized account holder. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person to whom the Burgerville Card is assigned. Participant may be requested to provide Burgervile with proof that the participant is the authorized account holder of the Burgerville Card associated with the account. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation will void all submissions by such methods. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All materials submitted become the property of Burgerville and will not be returned. Potential winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release within seven
(7) days of notification. Noncompliance with these requirements may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. Burgerville reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to Burgerville and its Promotional Participants to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Burgerville, its Promotional Participants, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance/use of prize/prize travel. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize/prize travel. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Burgerville and its Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
6. For the names of the winners, available after November 8th, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to:
109 W 17th Street
Vancouver, WA, 98660
to be received by December 9th, 2013.