SPRING BREAK TIMBERS TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES
Share your favorite Spring Break Moments with Burgerville for a chance to win Timbers Tickets
HOW TO ENTER
1. Visit Burgerville March 21st–April 9th and snap a photo that captures you enjoying Spring Break with your Burgerville menu item.
2. Share your photo on Burgerville’s Facebook wall.(https://www.facebook.com/burgerville)
3. Winning posts will be chosen at random and winners will be contacted via comment.
4. Winners, contact us via direct message within 48 hours to claim your prize. You could win 4 tickets to a game on April 5th vs Seattle Sounders or April 12th vs Chivas USA.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Time on March 21 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 9 (“Promotion Period”). To enter, post a photograph with a person or group of persons at your Spring Break activity with Burgerville food or drink in the image on the Burgerville Facebook page. Photos must be posted between 12:01 AM Pacific Time March 21 and 11:59 PM Pacific Time on April 9, 2014 to be eligible for the random drawing. Only photos included by April 9 will be included in the drawing. Photos containing any objectionable or offensive content, as determined by Burgerville in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Winners will be alerted by either a Facebook Direct Message from a Burgerville representative or a Comment on his or her Posted Photo by Burgerville. Selected winner will have 48 hours to respond via Direct Message to the Burgerville Facebook page to claim prize.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: On a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) plus daytime and evening telephone numbers. (If you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.” Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification.) Mail your entry in a hand addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to:
109 W 17th Street
Vancouver, WA 98660
, to be received by April 10, 2014. Limit one entry per stamped envelope. Illegible and/or incomplete entries are void.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Winner(s) will be selected in random drawings beginning on March 24 and continuing through April 9 from among all eligible entries and mailed entries received by the entry deadline date. Winners will be notified either by telephone, Facebook Direct Message, or email. Winners must respond to notice of winning a drawing within 48 hours or the prize will be forfeited and given to a subsequent drawing Winner. Limit one prize per family/household. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Facebook Photo posted entries and mailed entries received by the entry deadline date.
4. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: (14) prize packages: 4 Tickets to a Portland Timbers match on one of these game days: April 5, April 12. Approximate retail value each prize: $176.00. (2) prize packages: 2 Tickets to a Portland Timbers match on one of these game days: April 5, April 12. Approximate retail value each prize: $88.00.
5. GENERAL RULES: Open only to residents of the states of Oregon and Washington, age 18 or older as of 3/21/2014. Employees of The Holland Inc or Burgerville LLC and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e. the Portland Timbers and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Burgerville is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, postage due mail, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, photos posted incorrectly, or other technical errors of any kind. Burgerville reserves the right to cancel or modify the automatic entry portion of the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Burgerville, in its sole discretion. If the Facebook Entry portion is so cancelled, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination and all eligible mailed entries received by the entry deadline. In the event a potential winner entered via Facebook and a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive prize, entries made will be declared made by the authorized Facebook account holder. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person to whom the Facebook Page posting the image is assigned. Participant may be requested to provide Burgerville with proof that the participant is the authorized account owner associated with the account. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation will void all submissions by such methods. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All materials submitted become the property of Burgerville and will not be returned. Images may be re-shared on the Burgerville Facebook Page upon Burgerville’s discretion. By posting your photograph on the Burgerville Facebook page you agree to allow your image to be used by Burgerville, and for Burgerville to contact you. Winners will be contacted 1 of two ways 1) By a Facebook Direct Message from a Burgerville representative or 2) By a Comment added by Burgerville to your Posted Photo on the Burgerville Facebook page. Winners will have 48 hours to respond via Direct Message to the Burgerville Facebook page to claim your prize. Include your email address and/or phone number and your complete name in your Direct Message. Winners must respond to notice of winning a drawing within 48 hours or the prize will be forfeited and given to a subsequent drawing Winner. You will be alerted by Burgerville you’re your response has been received and confirmation of which Portland Timbers match tickets you have won. Tickets will be held at the Portland Timbers Will Call the day of the game under the winner’s name. You will be required to show a photo ID to collect your tickets from Will Call. Burgerville reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to Burgerville and its Promotional Participants to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Burgerville, its Promotional Participants, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance/use of prize/prize travel. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize/prize travel. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Burgerville and its Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
6. For the names of the winners, available after April 16th send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to:
109 W 17th Street, Vancouver, WA, 98660
to be received by July 1, 2014.
ABBREVIATED RULES: No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Sweepstakes begins 12:01 AM Pacific Time on 3/20/2014 and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on 4/9/2014. Open only to residents of the states of OR and WA, age 18 or older as of 3/21/14. Void where prohibited by law. For details, see rules posted online at www.burgerville.com.